Hearing Aids Platform Offers Smart Solutions For Everyone
“We’ve created smart solutions for your patients built upon a strong hearing technology foundation.”
—Scott Witt, Phonak Director, Product Management
“We’ve created smart solutions for your patients built upon a strong hearing technology foundation,” said Scott Witt, Phonak Director, Product Management. “From rechargeable hearing aids to direct connectivity to the best automatic systems, we simplify life for the fitter and every patient they fit.”
Take a look at how these smart solutions really add up for your patients.
Lessen Stress With AutoSense OS™
“There are many hearing situations that can present a challenge to those with hearing loss,” said Kailen Berry, Phonak Audiology Manager.
For example, going from a quiet setting to a noisy restaurant. In the past, people with hearing aids would need to manually adjust to match their environment, which means they might miss something.
“There are many hearing situations that can present a challenge to those with hearing loss.”
—Kailen Berry, Phonak Audiology Manager.
With AutoSense OS or AutoSense Sky OS, it recognizes and automatically adapts to more of your clients listening situations. “It’s consistently faster and blends programs together for the best listening experience that no human can manually do with their hearing aids,” said Witt. “It works so well that patients can just go about their lives, and they don’t need to think about it.”
IP68 Rating Gives Peace of Mind
The higher the digits in an IP rating means the higher the protection. The hearing aids in the Belong platform have an IP68 rating, meaning they’re dust tight and water resistant.
Berry said for parents who have kids with hearing loss, the Sky B allows kids to keep their active lifestyle. “Kids can splash in the sprinkler or play games in the tub without having a breakdown in communication because the Sky B has an IP68 rating,” she added.
“Our ears are pretty exposed, and you don’t realize what can get into them. Even basic things like hairspray can leave a residue.” — Kailen Berry
And with the hearing aids being dust tight, it means a lot of debris won’t damage the hearing aids. “Our ears are pretty exposed, and you don’t realize what can get into them,” said Berry. “Even basic things like hairspray can leave a residue.”
Speech Audibility Improvement
SoundRecover2 further improves speech audibility and utilizes an adaptive frequency lowering algorithm. The sound quality of mid and low frequencies are maintained while high-frequency sounds are made audible. This creates an optimal listening experience for more users than ever before.
“When you don’t have access to consonants, life can sound like you’re in Charlie Brown’s classroom.”
— Kailen Berry
“This gives people with hearing loss access to consonants like ‘s’ and ‘th.’ When you don’t have access to consonants, life can sound like you’re in Charlie Brown’s classroom,” said Berry. “SoundRecover2 gives back crisp and clear speech.”
Options Open Up Wider Hearing Solutions
Besides the smart solutions found in the Belong platform technology, many of the products offer unique features to pull people in to learn more.
- TV Connector: “Besides being great for watching TV, it’s also fantastic for listening to music,” said Witt. “Many people have shared that they can now hear the full range of sound in music they haven’t been able to hear in a long time.”
- Direct connectivity: “A cell phone shouldn’t have to dictate what type of hearing aid your patient can get,” said Berry. “Our Made For All Audéo™ B-Direct offers direct connectivity to any Bluetooth cell phone.1”
- Virto B: “It’s a fully customizable hearing aid that physically fits to your individual patient’s ear,” said Berry. “There’s better out of the box directionality with Virto B.”
- Naída B: Power doesn’t mean more volume. The fifth generation of Naida B offers patients both speech and clarity.
- Sky B: “Kids are not small adults,” said Berry. “Research shows they need a well fit hearing device, with Sky B their device is designed specifically for their needs.”
“As a hearing care professionals, it’s our duty to get to know our patients’ needs,” said Berry. “Whether it’s convenience, versatility or durability, you have a Belong platform hearing aid that can work for them.”
“The Belong platform embodies it all for you and your patients,” added Witt. “It offers hearing innovation to bring the beauty of sound back no matter the level of their hearing loss. Plus, there are many options that might pique their interest in learning more about hearing health when they wouldn’t have otherwise come in to your practice.”
- with Bluetooth® 4.2 wireless technology and most older Bluetooth phones